The holiday season is upon us and we hope that you’re doing great!
Of course, if you are in pain or experiencing dizziness or balance issues – then that isn’t so great!
Because there is nothing more important to us than making sure our patients are living a pain-free, healthy, active "unhindered" life...and as a way of saying our BIG THANK YOU for allowing us to serve you...
Come join us for our FREE Holiday Survival Package Check Up Event on the following dates and locations:
1. A comprehensive FREE thirty point physical examination with one of our world class physical therapists checking the muscles, joints, and nerve supply for any problems or irritation.
2. We will talk with you about the history of your condition.
3. We will take measurements to test how well you are moving and to test your strength and balance.
4. After a thorough exam, we will give you a written copy of:
But that’s not all!
Because there are always those unexpected last few things to wrap and people to get things for, we are also including:
Who are eligible attend this FREE Holiday Survival Package Check Up Event?
· All past clients who have not been seen in PT in more than 3 months
· All present clients who have another problem currently not being treated
· All loved ones, family, friends, neighbors and co-workers of our past and present patients
· All former attendees to one of our workshops
The Free Exam is ideal for people suffering with:
· Lower Back Pain
· Neck Pain
· Balance issues including fear of falling
· Vertigo and Dizziness
· Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Issues
· Knee Pain
· Problems Walking
Only 13 free consultation slots are available for this event at each location.
If you are having pain or problems with day to day activities such as walking, standing, sitting for long periods, going up or down steps, getting in and out of the car, sleeping or driving...
then this is Holiday Survival Package Check Up Event is an excellent opportunity to see us and find out the cause of your problem.
'Wishing you all a Happy and Joyous Holiday Season!
© Orthopedic and Balance Therapy Specialists | All Rights Reserved